Because your well-being is important to Boulevard Dental the staff is following, and keeping abreast of, CDC and ADA Guidelines
- STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
- Scheduling the number of patients and exams to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Asking patients to remain in their cars, minimizing the amount of time spent in the reception area.
- Streamlining patient intake forms and checkout
- Disinfecting door handles, chairs, counters and bathrooms in the reception area
- Washing or sanitizing hands after every patient interaction
- In the next week, begin utilizing an infrared, forehead thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters the office and will ask anyone with a fever to reschedule.
- STEPS DOCTORS AND STAFF ARE TAKING TO ENSURE THEIR SAFETY
- All staff involved in patient care are wearing appropriate protective equipment such as gloves, masks, gowns, eyewear and face shields.
- All exam room surfaces such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles, countertops are cleaned and disinfected and equipment with protective covers are replaced after each patient.
- After each patient, disposable gloves and masks are thrown away. Before seeing the next patient, everyone on the treatment team washes their hands and put on a new pair of gloves.
- Non-disposable dental tools are cleaned and sterilized between patients.
- Disposable dental tools and needles are never reused.